Saturday 25 May 2013

What kind of nerve do I have telling you what you need to do?

Hello Mr. Pattinson,

It is an honor to be mailing to you. I just wanted to ask you a few questions. You grew up in the U.K, correct? I saw you in Harry Potter, as most people did, but how old were you when you were acting in Harry Potter #4? Are you currently dating Kristen Stewart? If you are, I wish you both many, many good wishes. Do you plan to get married soon? Do you have any tattoos? Because if you do, many people might lose a great deal of honor towards you. I know that you are probably thinking at the moment, if you are reading this email, what kind of nerve do I have telling you what you need to do, but my opinion is that you will ruin your look if you get a tattoo, because you are already very handsome indeed. 

I also wanted to ask what your next movie might be? Look, I'm not the kind of girl who has dreams about you in her sleep or who dreams about getting married to you and such. I just wanted to give you some thoughts. And although you might think that I'm absolutely bonkers to write to you and tell you what I think, but I think that this might come in handy one day when you think about this email, and make a certain choice. I'm just humbly giving some of my personal thoughts. And I do find you very handsome and wish you all the best in future years.

Sincerely yours(your fan)

_______ _______

No comments:

Post a Comment