Saturday 25 May 2013

Rob you are my second sun in my heart...

Thanks, thee again compose poems,

I dream about you and listen to your songs.

Perhaps it is foolish to dream of you,

but it is safe because I can´t have you.

Rob you are my second sun in my heart,

mine first is home and I do not want to hurt him.

Therefore I am, that only dream about you

and do not worry for me.

With you will never be unfaithful to him,

so do not bother testing fate.

I understand when I wander in dreaming,

do not have to learn English, it just is not for me.

I'm trying to understand for years

and quietly hope that sometimes it will move.

English after all is not heavy,

just me doing something hard.

That you this rhyme is clear to me,

but again compose a poem for me is beautiful.


Thanks for the inspiration .. ____

Sorry for my English

No comments:

Post a Comment