Saturday 25 May 2013

i know it's quite strange for u that i m contacting u through this mail...

Dear Robert, As salaam ale kum.

i know it's quite strange for u that i m contacting u through this mail....n even i dnt know is it ur original email id or not.....u dnt know me, how can u be?Let me gv a brief intro abt myself.....I m ______,from _____.rest i ll definitely tell u once i hv sure abt ur original email id.and its my request if it is a fake id or any news channel has created this email id for publicity agenda plz dnt use it for publicity.its my humble request to u.
    
Robert,i know u r very busy in ur life n it might be possible u ll show less interest in my mail.but just consider me as a well wisher n as a friend.can u believe i even dnt know u a week ago.i need to talk to u...but i know i dnt wanna create any sort of disturbance in ur life bcoz u r a celebrity.but for me u r first a human being  ....n for God's sake dnt create any negative thoughts abt this mail.now u become a part of my life....n i m not a fan of urs,mind that.as i said to u a week ago i dnt know  who u r?if u trust me as a human....dnt think abt caste n ethencity and other things.if u really think to be a normal friend of mine n talk to me as a human being not as a big star.....so plz just reply to my mail.

i dnt know whatelse i should write,bcoz i feel very strange that i m sending u a mail.i want to tell u in detail how come i know abt u.?but i m not sure is it ur real email id or not....n u know i dnt know whether u ans me or not but i m an optimist.....everything is possible if u have faith.so if u have faith on me plz do reply.

take good care of urself.n May Allah taala bless u with peace,happiness,success and contentment in ur life.i wish u live long n live every moment wt happiness.n one more thing dnt be so selfish ....do remember me too in ur prayer.....n i pray to Almighty Allah i cud meet u once i know its impossibe for me but i wish so......Inshallah.

with loads of Love and Good wishes....Allahhafiz
Regards,
______ __________

No comments:

Post a Comment