Saturday 25 May 2013

She would absolutely freak...

Hello there "robert pattinson the man",

Congrats on all the success and such with the sparkly business. I am so very sorry to hear about the love problems. Who knows if you are even having them though. I am a 22 year old single mom with a 5 year old daughter who just happens to have an outstandingly adorable crush on you. Her first man crush. You should feel honored. I was wanting to request a pic of you with an autograph. She would absolutely freak. If you wanted to be so kind maybe even an old Hogwarts one for me ;). I am also a huge fan of your voice. My favorite so far is "Closer". You are a fantastic piano player as well. I am sure you hear all of this often. Anyways, hope this actually finds you.

My address is bumfuck nowhere North Carolina
If I hear back from you I will send the address

Thanks a bunch
______

No comments:

Post a Comment